This Policy was last updated October 15, 2020.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section.
Our website address is: https://htmlhints.com and it is owned by Gaurav Ghai
1. Information you provide to us directly
2. We collected information by automatically
3. We receive from third-party sources.
You can browse our site without providing personal information, but you must register in order to access most of the features of Service. For registration we use only social login methods such as Google & Facebook & information we collected are name, email & photo that is required to create an account. However, after you set up an account, you may choose what additional information may be shared through public profiles, including your name, location, website, links to your social media profiles, and other information that may be considered personal information.
The following are categories of information we collect and have collected directly from you in the last 12 months:
1. Contact Data
2. Account Credentials
3. Billing Data
4. Profile Data
In addition, we automatically collect information when you use the Service. The categories of information we automatically collect are as below:
1. Service Use Data - including data about features you use, pages you visit, emails and advertisements you view, products and services you view and purchase, and your referring and exiting pages
2. Device Data - Your device’s regional and language, and device identifiers such as IP address.
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of sources we collect information are as below:
1. Social networks
2. Partners that offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
3. Publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain.
4. Data brokers or resellers
This section discusses how collected information is used by Html Hints.
1. Operate and manage our Service, including your registration and account.
2. Perform services requested by you, such as respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
3. Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
4. Conducting research, including focus groups and surveys.
5. Improving the Service or other Html Hints websites, marketing efforts, products and services.
7. Fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your notice and/or consent.
The protection of your data is important to us.
We didn't share your data with third parties in any circumstances unless law enforcement agencies and/or third parties if we are required, or we genuinely believe that we are required, to do so by law.
Other than third parties:
1. Payment Gateway - We share only your Name & Email with our payment provider whenever you make any payment on Html Hints.
2. Your data used only with-in the organization for Promotions & other commercial activities or we analyzed your data to make our platform more better.
Html Hints cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to investigate the situation, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations, and take other steps as appropriate. Html Hints is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Information is received via email and stored there for 6 months without giving it for 3rd parties or using for marketing purposes. It is only there to provide answers to customer inquiries.
By accessing this site you are subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Unauthorized access or use will be prosecuted in accordance with federal and state laws.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
As a user of Html Hint's you acknowledge that some links on this website will redirect you to other websites and the owner of Html Hint's will not be held liable for any problem or confusion cause from you clicking any of these links.
We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts are usually managed by a partner specializing in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalize the adverts to you, ensure that you don't see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working.
We use Google Analytics to track visitor data. For more information on how Google and Google Analytics use this data can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
To learn more about us you can visit our About Us Page